We believe our success in making Chorley a place where people want to do business is down to the strong community we have among our local companies.
Just so you know that when it comes to looking after and supporting our own, we don’t just leave them to it, we play a big role in getting everyone working together and supporting each other.
Here’s a taster of some of the other support available to new and existing businesses:
• Business advice for start ups and existing businesses
• A wide range of grants available from start up grants, shop front improvement grants, business rate subsidies and grants for Chorley businesses looking to expand
• A series of topical businesses events with keynote speakers
• Maintain a land and property database to provide businesses with the up-to-date information
• Run the town centre team where key business people shape the future of the town
• Employment support and our own employment charter to give businesses the best workforce talent possible
• Creating a Chorley business directory so you have contacts for all the local firms
For more on all these schemes click here